When you visit our Central New Jersey office, you will be greeted by our warm and welcoming staff, and Dr. Galkin will take the time to work with you individually to discuss your treatment options and determine a plan that works for you. We know that orthodontic care can be a big decision, which is why we always give our patients plenty of time to discuss all of their options, so they never feel rushed.
Here at Galkin Orthodontics, our focus is not only on patients, but on our community as a whole. The same community that Dr. Galkin grew up in. When we say we are a neighborhood practice, we take that responsibility seriously. From school events, to supporting local sports teams, we are always here to support the vibrant, family-friendly community of Woodbridge Township.
Meet Dr. Galkin
- Bachelor’s degree from Rutgers University
- Dental degree UMDNJ/New Jersey Dental School, which is now Rutgers Dental School where he graduated first in his class!
- Orthodontic training at Columbia University’s School of Dental and Oral Surgery
- Dr. Galkin is an Invisalign® Platinum Provider, which indicates an extremely high level of experience and training in Invisalign. To date, he has treated over 1500 cases.
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontics
- Former President of the Middlesex County Dental Society
- Elected to Omicron Kappa Upsilon, the national dental honor society
- Winner of the prestigious William S. Kramer Award of Excellence while attending UMDNJ
Meet the Team
Elizabeth has been with our office since February 2006. She is a proud mother of two wonderful children. She enjoys her two dogs and loves spending time down the shore.
Sharon has four wonderful children. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, cooking, playing pool, and watching NASCAR. Sharon has been with our office since 2006.
Cathy is our financial coordinator and our project coordinator for all our community activities. She has been with our office since 2001. She is married and has two daughters.
Bio coming soon!
Yudeisy has been a part of our team since 2006. She is the proud mother of a beautiful daughter.
Gina has been with our office since 1985. She is married and the mother of two sons.
Maria has been with our office since 1991. Maria is the mother of 3 beautiful children and enjoys spending time with them.
Cheryl has been with our office since 1995. Cheryl enjoys outdoor activities, cooking, and spending time with family and friends.
Jeannie has been with our office since 1997. In her spare time, she enjoys reading and spending time with her family and friends.
Katie has been with our office since 2014. She enjoys hiking, going to the beach, and spending time with family and friends.
Bio coming soon!
711 Amboy Avenue
Woodbridge, New Jersey 07095
Monday: 12:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
(on selected Saturdays)